Spamming is the sending of unsolicited commercial communications. Mobile phones provide the utmost personal and direct access to a customer. Using it carelessly will have an intrusive and profound negative effect. Spamming puts all the actors in the wireless industry at risk. MACROKIOSK believes that user request-and-receive interaction is the best solution for the delivery of wireless content. It forces providers to develop content and services from the needs of the customer and establishes a dialog that leads to deeper customer relationships.
- MACROKIOSK does not accept spamming traffic; evidence of a client sending spamming will entail immediate suspension of the service and/or termination of the contract between that client and MACROKIOSK.
- No SMS, EMS or MMS must be sent to a mobile subscriber without having previously obtained his/her consent.
- MACROKIOSK clients need to set up a simple and inexpensive opt-out procedure allowing mobile subscribers to stop receiving SMS, EMS and MMS when they wish.
- MACROKIOSK clients must at all times comply with applicable laws and regulations concerning the collection, processing and the use of personal data.
- SMS, EMS and/or MMS related to marketing campaigns must at all times unequivocally indicate who is sending them and clearly indicate the price of the service promoted in accordance with advertisement legislation.
- MACROKIOSK strongly recommends that clients adhere to at least one direct marketing code of practice. In any case, the text or images displayed must not be misleading, and must straightforwardly describe or illustrate the services offered.
- Breach or suspected breach of this anti-spamming policy will cause immediate suspension of the service. If the breach is evident, client's contract will be terminated immediately. MACROKIOSK also reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against the sender.
MACROKIOSK is convinced that building a trust-based relationship between mobile subscribers, network carriers and service providers is a paramount to success of the wireless industry. This policy will be interpreted in accordance with this principle. Please email MACROKIOSK if you know of any abuse.