Corporate Integrity Pledge
As part of the commitment towards the corporate integrity pledge, MACROKIOSK shall strive to participate and to contribute in creating a business environment (Not limiting to Malaysia, but in all MACROKIOSK business practices) that is free from corruption through the following actions:
- COMMITTING to promoting values of integrity, transparency and good governance.
- STRENGTHENING internal systems that support corruption prevention.
- COMPLYING with laws, policies and procedures relating to fighting corruption.
- FIGHTING any form of corrupt practice.
- SUPPORTING corruption prevention initiatives:
- By the Malaysian Government.
- By the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).
- By any Governmental and Agencies that MACROKIOSK has business practice in.
MACROKIOSK is convinced that to conduct business free from corruption and in accordance with the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia and in all MACROKIOSK business practices is to ultimately act in the best interests of the Company, its shareholders and employees, as corruption destroys shareholder value, undermines the confidence of investors and employees, and is the antithesis of sustainable growth.