Information Security Management System
MACROKIOSK is an ISO27001:2005 Certified Company.
This policy framework ensures that MACROKIOSK will uplift its perseverance in having a good practice in protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the entire information from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental. This policy framework will also minimize the possibility of a threat to information security causing losses or damages, security breach or exposure to its customers, business partners and MACROKIOSK.
MACROKIOSK is convinced and shall practice the followings in providing a safe and secure business relationship:
- Protect MACROKIOSK information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental;
- Ensure that information should be made available with minimal disruption to staff and the public as required by the business process by maintaining its CONFIDENTIALITY, INTEGRITY and AVAILABILITY;
- Comply to the statutory, regulatory and legislative requirements;
- Protect critical business processes from the effects of major failures or disasters;
- Ensure information security policy and security handbook is made available to all staff;
- Fulfill the customer's security requirements and expectations consistently;
- Continuously improve the Information Security Management Systems by performing periodic reviews.
To know more about MACROKIOSK ISO27001:2005 policy practices please email us.