YOUR EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS.
- Serve as a user verification and a reminder about their decision to sign-up for content and/or subscriptions.
This works well to differentiate a genuine and a
- Mark an important start of a journey between users and providers to reinforce service promises and show appreciation. This approach can be triggered and/or scheduled.
Invitation and Marketing Emails
- Serve as a core function for businesses to invite and share promotions, launches and loyalty appreciation.
Activity Alert Emails
- An important alerting tool whether for changes, updates, reminders and/or sharing of contents. These notifications can be triggered and/or scheduled depending on the contents.
- A highly-efficient internal business operating tool to keep track of the business processes and management.
Security Authentication Emails
- Forms a Second Level Factor of Authentication to fortify user’s access and accounts against fraud, misuse and the theft of sensitive information and credentials.
connecting directly either through PASS or </API>.