AUTHORISED ONLINE PAYMENT FOR SMS CREDIT TOP-UP VIA BOLD.PAY URL LINK
By using our online SMS credit top-up feature (“Online Credit Top-Up”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You hereby authorise MACROKIOSK to accept online payments from your employee and/or any person (“Representative”) on your behalf for topping up the SMS credit via our designated BOLD.Pay URL link (which is sent by us to you), specifically for your account (“Authorised Online Payment”).
- Upon activation of Online Credit Top-Up for your account, you will be entitled to top up your SMS credit using our secure BOLD.Pay URL link.
- You warrant that you will grant the Representative full authority to make the Authorised Online Payment on your behalf. You are solely responsible for verifying the legitimacy of the Representation and the payment source and ensuring their compliance with the purpose of the Authorised Online Payment only. You, and you shall procure and ensure the Representative to, agree to comply with the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing, and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001, along with all other relevant anti-money laundering regulations.
- promptly provide MACROKIOSK with any assistance and any required information or documentation for anti-money laundering compliance; and
- fully cooperate with MACROKIOSK and the authorities in relation to any investigations or inquiries pertaining to this matter.
- You, and you shall procure and ensure the Representative to, refrain from asserting any claims, demands, or causes of action against MACROKIOSK, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or representatives, in relation to the Authorised Online Payment.
- You, and you shall procure and ensure the Representative to, further agree that MACROKIOSK assumes no liability nor accepts responsibility for any refund concerning payments made by the Representative, regardless of the purpose of such payments.
- MACROKIOSK shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or financial harm incurred by you or any third party due to any acts or omissions of the Representative in connection with the Authorised Online Payment.
- You shall indemnify and hold MACROKIOSK harmless from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or related to any disputes or issues concerning the Authorised Online Payment.